Position Type: Part Time, 20+ hours
The Experienced life insurance agent/producer is responsible for quoting, presenting and placing all life insurance policies to prospects and customers.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Contact existing book of business to gauge their life insurance needs.
- Schedule presentation appointments and book 1-3 life policies per month.
- Receive phone calls pertaining to life insurance to provide quotes, answer questions or sell policies.
- Maintain electronic and /or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel experience required (Office 2010 preferred)
- Friendly voice with commitment to placing at least 2-5 calls per day.
- Wisconsin Life and Health Insurance license.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- A positive, “can do” attitude with an undaunted curiosity to learn more and consistently improve.
To apply for this position, please send a resume to [email protected] Attn: Human Resources