IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is excited to be accepting resumes for an exercise specialist / physical therapy aide at one of our clinics in Marysville, WA (Smokey Point). Our exercise specialists are an integral part of our company and are not only responsible for assisting patients with exercise plans and modalities – but play a crucial role in establishing and maintaining patient relationships and driving the patient experience. During the COVID-19 Pandemic our exercise specialists are primarily responsible for a majority of our cleaning, disinfecting and patient safety measures.
While not a requirement, our ideal candidate is one that has received their undergraduate degree and would like to gain experience in a clinical setting prior to applying or attending PT school or other medical program.
Who We Are:
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is the premier provider of outpatient Physical & Hand Therapy in the Northwest. We are deeply embedded into our communities and strive to make a positive impact where we live, work and play. IRG is a company that provides a fun, dynamic and supportive environment for patients and employees.
Our Vision: Empowering all with a passion and purpose to become their best self
Our Mission: IRG is committed to enhancing the health and wellness of our communities through continuous development, delivering a superior experience, and creating exceptional results.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Positivity, Innovation, Accountability, and Proficiency
Who You Are:
- You love people and thrive on establishing meaningful connections
- You have an innate ability to motivate and encourage others
- You want a position that can enhance your resume for future goals of a career in the medical field
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and FUN environment
- You have knowledge and ability to demonstrate body mechanics, functional movement and exercises
- You have a positive attitude and a professional appearance
- You exhibit the ability to multitask without being overwhelmed
- You are confident in your proficiency with computer programs and technology
- You enjoy the challenge of having something new come your way each and every day
- You are self-motivated, a go-getter and a self-starter
- You are comfortable with cleaning and custodial duties in order to provide a safe environment for our patients
Why Work For IRG?
- Competitive pay
- Dynamic company culture
- Flexible work schedules
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- 401k Plans Offered
- Comprehensive benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision)*
- Long Term Disability*
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous PTO*
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Professional Mentorship
- Professional Development Pathways (career development)
- Benefits package based on status and hours worked
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Physical activity including but not limited to bending, reaching, squatting, lifting and prolonged periods of standing.
- Ability to properly transfer patients and use of good body mechanics while maintaining patient safety.
- Lifting up to 60 pounds and carrying 30 pounds.
- Required to work at an IRG facility and be responsible for their own transportation to and from work site.
- Potential exposure to virus, disease and infections from patients in the working environment.
- Ability to perform custodial duties using medical grade cleaning products – including but not limited to – cleaning bathrooms, laundry, and disinfection of exercise equipment.
- Schedule will be based on the needs of IRG and applicant must have flexibility to fill in at other IRG clinics other than their primary location.
- Work for periods of time at a video display terminal and will be required to use a keyboard or tablet to enter and gather information.
Hours: Varied based on clinic needs
IRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer