- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5 or more years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience in the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industries preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure regular deadlines are met and content is accurate
Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test. Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.