Full Time Experienced Excavator and Heavy Equipment Operator Positions Available. Please apply in person at our main office location for immediate placement. Must pass an employment drug screening and physical. Applicants with current valid drivers license will receive preference. Previous experience with large diameter pipe installation and/or heavy earthwork preferred. Many open positions available within growing company. Please apply in person at our main office for immediate placement. Construction Main Office Address 1510 N. Zaragosa Rd, Suite B1, El Paso, TX 79936 Thank You!
CMD Endeavors, Inc. provides quality construction services to our clients by creating successful partnerships throughout each phase of the construction process. We believe establishing these strong relationships and exceeding their expectations is fundamental to our success. We take great pride in our achievements and continue to build on them daily. The commitment we have to this vision has helped CMD reach its goal of becoming one of the region’s most well respected Heavy Civil Contractors.
We are a diverse public works contractor specializing in Heavy Highway, Earthwork, and Utility Infrastructure with key personnel who are highly experienced and well respected by national engineering firms, local public utility owners, private land developers, and others in the region. CMD’s management staff has successfully completed a wide range of public works contracts in the southwest and encompasses professionals from all disciplines.
Our Superintendents and Managers have knowledge and experience resulted in capabilities unique to our organization. From initial project startup to overall construction management; CMD will strive to achieve total quality in all phases of construction. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, competitive wages, and safety training. We offer a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We are looking for the very best in El Paso to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Heavy Equipment Operator: 5 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift