Our team is looking for someone to join us in planning and executing one of life's biggest moments! We are currently looking for a hardworking, positive, and dependable individual with a desire to contribute to our events team in the role of Event Coordinator (EC).
We listen to our clients and treat them like family to provide a meaningful, trusting, and lasting relationship.
- Assist Venue Director
- General Office functions including but not limited to scheduling, filing, reviewing documents, etc.
- Plan and Execute events at one of two venues
- Onsite point of contact for day-of events
- Provide excellent customer service and education for all clients
- Travel between two venues
- Uphold the company Mission Statement
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly professional
- Candidate MUST be responsible and dependable
- Candidate must enjoy working with the public/clients
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects in a timely fashion
- Must be highly organized, able to multi-task, and remain calm in stressful situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound Judgment and accountability
- Great attitude within the office and in client facing situations
- Must have a Can-Do attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must be able to stay on their feet for 8-12 hours
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-5 years in sales or customer service
- 1 year in wedding industry setting (preferred)
- Team Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: DOE Hourly paid on a Bi-Weekly Basis
Benefits: Be a part of a great team and wonderful company. A'BriTin prides itself on promoting from within
and continuing its employee's growth with the company.
Department: Venue Management
Job Status: Part-Time
Schedule: Hours will vary but generally required
- 10-25 hours per week
- 10 hours per week in the office
- Friday/Saturdays from 10am-3pm at venues.
- Must be able to work every Saturday April-October.
- Requires a commitment to work weekends and weekday evenings when an onsite presence is required.
Reports to: Venue Director
Travel: Travel on weekends to and from Venues