SERVPRO® of South Tulsa County- Estimator
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Estimator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who has to prepare accurate estimates for fire damage, water damage, and rebuild on interior exterior by gathering information and analyzing important metrics. You will provide knowledge of cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
Responsibilities for Estimator
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project
- Estimate costs by looking at the entire project
- Present cost estimates to upper management
- Prepare reports detailing all of the costs going into a project
- Input cost data into company database
- Notice differences between estimated cost and actual cost
- Look at customer requirements for a project
- Work with the sales team to prepare proposals
Qualifications for Estimator
- 2 years of experience as a Residential or Commercial Estimator
- Xactimate software experience!
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to put together a professional presentation
- Ability to create reports on costing data
- Amazing analytical and math skills
- Ability to work well on a team
- Very detail-oriented
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements
- Deep knowledge of how processes work
Competitive pay based on experience.
SERVPRO® of South Tulsa is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Residential or Commercial Estimator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Xactimate Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)