Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete – one of ENR’s highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you!
We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
Shift: 1st Shift
- Reviews contract documents to determine precast scope of work. Types of projects would normally include innovative concrete products.
- Performs accurate takeoff of precast components
- Utilizes Excel spreadsheets to determine plant, freight, and field operations costs associated with the project.
- Prepares estimates to be used by management, sales, planning, engineering, and field operations in scheduling work, preparing bids; consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues as requested by Sales personnel
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues as requested by Sales personnel
- Interfaces with other individuals in the organization to obtain support and commitment to cost estimates.
- Completes duties and responsibilities in the appropriate time frame with minimal supervision
An Associate’s degree is preferred, a High school diploma or GED will also be considered with commensurate, related work experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 1 – 3 (+) years of related work experience.
- Must have, or be prepared to develop, basic knowledge of precast/prestress manufacturing and field operations processes and limitations.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as architectural, structural, and civil drawings.
- The ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees of organization is needed.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure is needed.
- The ability to take a logical, objective approach to a process, ensuring accuracy in estimates performed to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects is a must.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.