Estimating / Preconstruction Coordinator (Structural Concrete)
- Scheduling and coordination within estimating department.
- Organization and review of incoming bid requests.
- Management and general review of Construction Documents.
- Communication with estimating team, subcontractors, suppliers, and clients.
- Management and general review of incoming subcontractor quotes.
- Assistance with bid proposals and bid forms.
- Maintenance of bid and estimating logs.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook for email communication and scheduling.
- Working knowledge of typical Construction Documents.
- Experience reviewing Scope of Work documents.
- Basic understanding of concrete construction.
Additional Experience a Plus
- Comfortability navigating and reading structural and architectural drawings.
- Experience reviewing specifications and structural notes.
- Experience performing concrete quantity takeoffs.
- Experience with business marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place