The ERP Business Systems Analyst (BSA) works with Business Stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements and translates these requirements through analysis and design into functional solutions. The BSA is a subject matter expert in one or more functional areas. He / She establishes and executes the testing strategy for projects and production, support fixes and provides process and business expertise for the ERP system.
This position will report to the Global Business Systems Manager and have a key role in the implementation and maintenance of ERP applications as well as current and future associated systems. The ideal candidate for this ERP Business Systems Analyst position has demonstrated experience working with ERP systems, specifically SAP. He / She will contribute to the design and testing phases of a global ERP implementation project and works closely with the SAP consultants, project manager and other team members to ensure project success after go-live.
- Responsible for leading initiatives and providing consultation to a global user community, consistently applying a consultative approach to establish more efficient ways to utilize business systems.
- Provide consultancy for the best practice processes. Initiate necessary business process re-engineering to have effective and efficient operations.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business & operations requirements and system goals, identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide expert level of business process guidance on SAP requirements, concept, design, realization and support.
- Identify cross-functional topics and ensure the process are aligned across SAP modules and other supporting applications
- Direct and participate in the analysis, configuration, modification, testing and implementation of enhancements across the SAP functions primarily MM &PP and seamlessly integrate with functions SAP FICO, SD, PM & QM with emphasis on master data.
- Act as Liaison between business users and implementation partners
- Participate in the demand management process to assist the business in establishing business cases relating to new systems or existing system changes.
- Develop business process models and workflows
- Recommend, develop, or modify reporting and electronic workflows based on user needs, requests, or the candidate’s suggestions of best practice
- Integrate data between disparate systems
- Solicit training needs and train application users through group and individual mentoring in test and live environments
- Provide Tier II support, conduct system troubleshooting as requested by users and following through to resolution
- Accomplish company goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value beyond job requirements
- Requires 2-4 years of experience in an ERP business analyst role.*
- Strong experience in requirements gathering and documentation of business needs & processes**
- Demonstrated experience with SAP S/4 Hana or other recent SAP versions.**
- Demonstrated experience in SAP MM & PP modules**
- IT Project Management experience preferred**
- Expert level experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, Visio, and workflow tools**
- Experience with some or all the following: Microsoft or Oracle SQL, Tableau, SharePoint Online and Salesforce.com**
- Previous system implementation experience preferred**
- Independently problem-solves, interprets data, proposes improvements, and plans**
- Able to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional and engaging manner**
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism under pressure**
- Ability to use independent judgment when needed**
- Excellent communication skills**
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent experience*
Job Type: Contract
- Business Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Oracle: 2 years (Required)