OmniSource, LLC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Steel Dynamics, one of the nation’s leading metals recycling companies. Below is a list of position responsibilities and requirements.
OmniSource offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including: medical, dental, life insurance, prescription drug insurance, disability coverage, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, restricted stock units, bonus, and many other benefits.
- Operate multiple types of material handling equipment i.e. Material Handler, Skid Steer Loader and Forklift, in a safe and productive manner.
- Unload inbound trucks, sort scrap, any others duties as requested by lead man or supervisor.
- Inspect Equipment prior to operation, fuel, lubricate daily.
- Assist lead person and Supervisor with identification and tracking of all inventory upgrades and changes in classification to assist with perpetual inventory goals.
- Ability to cross train on various equipment types.
- All other duties as requested by lead person and Supervisor.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A clear understanding and adherence to safety regulations.
- Team player dedicated to the organization.
- Knowledge of scrap is a plus.
No phone calls please.
OmniSource, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- heavy equipment operator: 1 year (Preferred)