The Environmental Services Aide maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital in accordance with our quality standards, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Why work for us?
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. For more information on available benefits, please click here.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. You could work anywhere, why not come to work knowing you are making a difference in someone’s life!
Learn more about being a part of this successful team!
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
Address: 3 Western Hills Drive, Parkersburg 26105
Job ID: 1911172