This entry-level position supports client engagement and corporate projects in fast- paced, high growth consulting firm.
Individual will perform a wide range of activities to support senior management in the execution of program/project management consulting services for government clients. The individual will assist in the development of client presentations, training material, business templates, data analysis and research reports. Participation in weekly team meetings and occasional client program meetings will also be required.
Specific tasks may include:
- Work with internal client staff, other analysts, external contractor support, and management to evaluate current data and process improvements.
- Assist with development of project plans, progress reports, proposals, presentations, and associated project documents.
- Complete project deliverables on time at highest level of quality.
- Perform detailed analysis including life cycle costs and benefits, technology capabilities, and program requirements.
- Write summaries for internal staff on government reports or developments relevant to the industry.
- Perform research on a range of topics at the request of internal staff.
- Provide general administrative support to the company.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, Sciences, Accounting or related disciplines
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-5 years of experience in support of program/project management.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Project).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to employ problem solving techniques to unique situations.
- Ability to use information technology to solve business problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $74,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings