- Local financial services firm with offices in Kennesaw and at the Perimeter is seeking an entry level Financial Planner to work within the Planning & Implementation department. As a full-time professional, you’ll enjoy:
- Challenging and interesting work;
- Growth opportunities, and
- A fulfilling, family-friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Our firm specializes in financial advisory services, business and personal tax, and consulting. We differentiate our services by offering advanced planning expertise and maintaining a consistent focus on the people and values that set us apart.
- Manage flow of work to Client Service Associate and Associate.
- Review client cash flow projection information, gather additional information needed for cash flow projections and run cash flow projections.
- Prepare cash flow letters for the Associate.
- Process all checklists to establish and update client relationships, set and change billing, and terminate client relationships.
- Answer and return calls for Associate.
- Process trades as directed by Associate and/or prepare trades for review for the Associate.
- Handle daily cash reviews for clients.
- Begin to understand and prepare a full financial plan for clients.
- Attend client meetings and begin building a relationship. The Financial Planner will take notes, update CRM, and complete the meeting follow-up action items.
- Prepare the IPS – allocation, action items and financial planning summary.
- Liquidity lists and liquidity monitoring.
- Custodian alerts.
- Submit research requests.
- Research and answer basic financial planning questions from clients.