The applicant must:
- Live in Midland or Martin County, TX.
- Legally eligible to work in the USA.
- Pass DOT & Driver's License/Background Check/Drug Tests.
- Be able to speak English.
Cathodic protection prevents corrosion and metal loss in pipelines and crude oil storage tanks. The practice of cathodic protection uses a complex network of rectifiers and buried anodes to provide a specific voltage covering the metal surface of the pipeline to prevent corrosion. The network of power sources are remotely monitored using rectifiers and inspected monthly and annually for proper operation. Regular inspections reduces exposure time to failed conditions, corrosion and unrecoverable metal loss in the pipeline.
Cathodic Protections Solutions LLC is now hiring an entry level, part time or fulltime, Construction job service person for working at our facility, and in the oil fields of Midland, Permian Basin, West Texas. Open to cardiants who line in Odessa/Midland/Stanton Texas.
We are offering a position at our company that includes long term professional growth, benefits including health insurance,and the possibility of further education in the cathodic protection industry for self-motivated individuals. We prefer local individuals in the Midland, Odessa area, but welcome all applications and will train the right person.
Job Requirements for this Position:
· Must have a valid Driver's License and SSN
· Age 21 and up with solid character.
· Part time or full time.
· Pass Background, Driver and Drug tests.
· Ability to travel to multiple locations in Midland.
· Previous construction work, basic knowledge of tools.
Essential Functions of the Construction Job:
· Work safely in a Team Environment.
· Perform rigorous physical labor in all types of weather.
· Excavation using shovel or water pressure excavator.
· Wrapping pipeline, hand coating, operate washer.
· Office work including computer applications such as excel, word, and email.
· Report before time of work, if you are on time, then you are late.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required