- ENTRY-LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE*
Skyline Consulting excels in connecting great companies with top- notch performers. We provide a variety of customer service skills, while helping our executives find the career of their dreams. We’re in the business of impacting lives, one positive experience at a time.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidates are naturally personable, collaborative, self- motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial-type spirit. We are the destination for motivated professionals seeking a rewarding career full of growth!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Average promotion in four months
- Opportunity to attend business trips or performance paid vacations
- Performance-based incentives including bonuses, all-expense paid trips
- Relaxed office environment
- Fun atmosphereTRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Continued training through weekly best – practice sessions
- Mentor-ship by leading Account Executives
- Personal & professional development programsWHAT YOU DO
The Account Executive role establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with clients and customers. Key attributes that will contribute to success in the role include:
- the ability to easily build rapport with a wide variety of people, a confident and persistent manner, as well as knack for recognizing customer service opportunities.
- Business and territory development, including generating sales leads and following up with prospective clients.
- Develop business relationships
- Stay up-to-date on service and products to promote
- Mentor, develop, and train new Account Executives as they prepare for promotion to account management. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The inner drive to work with a high sense of urgency and purpose throughout the day
- Resilience under pressure; ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive, assertive and results-driven
- Enthusiastic, positive with an opportunistic mindset
- Humble and genuine attitude
- Skilled at being present and engaged during conversations
- Team player who is coach-able and eager to apply feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience PREFERRED NOT REQUIRED
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year