The Enterprise Services Systems Integration Engineer will act as a consultant and a developer of solutions to migrate existing system capabilities, scripts, reports, and configurations to equivalent Tanium capabilities. You will leverage strong DevOps, SecOps skills and advanced software orchestration, automation and coding skills to develop solutions that configure, monitor and optimize. You must have hands-on experience with software deployment on Windows/Linux servers and configuration management of the deployed software.
Active TS/SCI clearance required.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Build partnership to integrate solutions.
- Ensure 3rd-party products integrate into the Tanium’s platform in a safe and coherent way.
- Create system architectures and develop working prototypes with small teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Development teams.
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards and practices
- Write custom scripts to translate legacy system capabilities to Tanium
We’re looking for someone with:
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- BS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience with SCCM, BigFix or other relevant enterprise platform integrations.
- 3+ years experience in development and management required for REST and SOAP implementations.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security and/or ops domain.
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using GitHub.
- Astute written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to consistently and cogently address our customers’ needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented culture, delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates.
- Experience integrating API-based commercial software products.
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions.
- Must be able to work with remotely distributed teams.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.