Account Development Rep – Training Provided
Rewarding Business-to-Business position that offers one of the strongest compensation structures in the industry, flexible schedules with no nights, weekends or holidays.
Are you enthusiastic, career-minded, and motivated? This may be the team you're looking for.
The Aflac Account Development Manager works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from a well-known brand that helps business owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits should medical events occur.
No experience necessary. All career backgrounds are welcome.
We are looking for growth-minded individuals that are looking to build something bigger than themselves with us. We provide Award Winning training and leadership development, as well as Career Development coaching to ensure that you have the support through mentorship, field coaching and career consulting to craft a career that is fulfilling and rewarding.
Compensation package is highly competitive in the industry
Compensation is discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the interview process. However, it is a combination structure that includes Commission, Residuals, Bonuses, and Stocks. Competitive Residual and Vesting opportunities.
· Developing business relationships through multiple strategies
· Consulting with business owners and employees to create customized plans
· Servicing and building the book of business you develop
· Strong work ethic, positive attitude and self-motivation
· Strong Sales and Customer Service Skills
· Willingness to be coached and continue to develop
Leadership opportunities are available, and will be discussed in the interview process.
We are the duck. We inspire and are inspired, listen and respond, empower our people, give back to our community, and most importantly, celebrate every success along the way. We do it all … The Aflac Way.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself – are you the duck? If so, there's a home – and a flourishing career – for you at Aflac.
Benefit Advisors are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
Aflac herein refers to American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and/or American Family Life Assurance Company of New York and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/ or Continental American Life Insurance Company.
Related keywords: account manager, sales
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place