Enrollment Specialist II
Texas A&M University – San Antonio
Proposed Minimum Salary
San Antonio, Texas
The Enrollment Specialist II, under general supervision, contributes to increasing the population of admitted, enrolled, and underrepresented students by maintaining and providing an in-depth understanding of admissions requirements, registration, financial aid, and student financial billing
May work beyond normal office hours to include evenings, weekends, peak times, and alternate scheduling.
- Provides customer service to students, faculty, and staff who visit, phone in and email inquiries.
- Works directly with current students, applicants and their parents to guide, direct, answer questions, and resolves problems with admission, registration, tuition, payments, graduation, and financial aid program information, policies and forms.
- Prepares outgoing mail and disseminate admissions information to prospective students.
- Maintains database of inbound and outbound call communication results with current and prospective students regarding applying for admission, financial aid, registration, and graduation.
- Advise current and prospective students and parents with in-depth financial aid questions assuring adherence to all regulatory compliance concerning financial aid applications, financial aid eligibility, disbursement and refunds, cost of attendance budget components, different aid types, loan comparisons, special circumstances, and estimate family contributions for tuition and fees.
- Develops working relationships with A&M-SA members, departments, counselors, and advisors to disseminate admissions, fmancial aid, housing, tuition, and registration information to ensure and enhance customer service and satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
T his document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s degree in applicable field and zero years of prior experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Knowledge of admissions and financial aid functions of higher education.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel may be required.
Please make sure to provide the following documents:
2) Cover Letter to include three professional references
For detailed instructions on how to apply for any positions on our website, please use the following link:
Summary of Employee Benefits
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.