OUR CLIENTS are global luxury retail brands who contract our recruitment / staffing services for best in class talent. We are always interviewing excellent and committed Sales and Marketing Professionals.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SPARK:
- Our recruitment practice is about YOUR Career. YOU are our customer!
- What career goals are YOU passionate about?
- What valuable experience are you building into your resume?
- Competitive earnings opportunities & benefits
If this is what you are looking for, then we want to hear from YOU!
SPARK has a strong brand as a recruiter and as an employer. We have a well established and trusted relationship with the biggest global brands and we have built a reputation for matching great talent with rewarding opportunities. Our retail clients have come to depend on SPARK for recruitment expertise. They count on us because we believe in YOU!
- Are you passionate about skin care, cosmetics and fragrances and you see yourself specializing as a Beauty Advisor with one of the most established cosmetics brands in the world?
- Do you light up the room and find it rewarding to create amazing shopping experiences for the customers that you effectively engage with?
- Do you enjoy luxury brands and can professionally represent the world’s finest products?
- Do you thrive in settings that set a standard and are a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude?
- Are you adaptable, dependable and have excellent presentation skills?
If this person sounds like you then we welcome you to apply for the Clinique Part-time Beauty Advisor position at Seattle Airport Duty Free Stores.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling: Engaging customers to sample & purchase product while demonstrating excellent service
- Marketing: Promoting product features and building brand awareness and recall. Ensuring demo area meets or exceeds Brand and Retailer’s requirements.
- Customer Experience: Inspiring a helpful, friendly, sincere customer experience using professional language and accurately representing the brand and communicating the unique selling proposition.
- Presentation: Maintaining professional presentation standards as set by the Brand and the Retailer.
- Product / Stock management: Maintaining stock levels of promotional items
- General and Team: Referring to store supervisors and to team members in a supportive manner. Being familiar with store layout and directing customers to merchandise, services and facilities as appropriate.
- High School diploma or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends, nights and statutory holidays.
- Able to work overtime hours when necessary.
- Secondary language skills in Mandarin is essential, excellent English language skills written, verbal and reading
- Good organizational skills, Self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities, ability to lift 30 lbs, ability to stand for 8-10 hr shifts
- Authorization to work in the US
- Formal training in one of the following is desirable: make up artistry, cosmetics, skin care aesthetics or 3 years direct experience in lieu of a diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years retail sales experience.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for further follow up.Thank you kindly
Job Type: Part-time
- cosmetics retail: 1 year (Required)