Amee Bay, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking an Engineering Technician – Gun Fire Control System in San Diego, CA.
This position will represent Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (SWRMC) as a subject matter expert in all aspects of MK 86 and MK 160 Gun Fire Control Systems. The work will be centered out of Building 76 on board 32 nd St. Naval Station, San Diego, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide both on-board, and distance-support technical assistance in connection with direct fleet support of a wide variety of equipment and components for surface ships over their extended operating cycle.
- Provide services as a system and equipment evaluator and/or inspector for major assessments such as INSURV, C5RA and TSRA.
- US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance are preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Navy C Schools for GFCS.
- Minimum eight (8) years of work-related experience working on/with MK 86 and MK 160 Gun Fire Control Systems.
- Possess a valid US Driver’s License.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
Position located in San Diego, CA.
Apply online at: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=43&rid=1678
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.36 – $35.91 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- GFCS – Fire Control Systems: 6 years (Required)
- US Driver's License (Required)
- Secret (Preferred)
- One location