Position Summary: How will you make an impact?
- The Quality Control team plays a critical role in ensuring that the products that we’re providing to customers to exceed their expectations. As a QC team member, you will work in a team environment.
- Organize your daily workload according to Safety and Quality standards, work with functional leadership to execute against daily metrics and business goals, and test materials and products against their specifications to move product through the factory.
What will you do?
- Conducts analytical and functional testing of raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods received from multiple Manufacturing areas and suppliers.
- Performs troubleshooting of issues that arise during routine analysis.
- Documents test results and complete testing records.
- Performs revisions and updates to SOPs and work instructions as necessary.
- Analyzes trends and discrepancies.
- Participates in interdepartmental meetings and performs other responsibilities to support the needs of the department as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Acts independently to determine methods, procedures, and best practices on new assignments. Participates in PPI, Lean, 5S programs, and other continual improvement activities.
- Cross-training may be required within other departments within the organization.
How will you get here?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Bioscience with 0-2 years of Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience.
- Demonstrated ability and/or additional experience may be considered in lieu of an undergraduate degree
- 2-5 years of Quality Control experience in a laboratory setting.
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing or similar environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong laboratory skills including experience and working knowledge of flow cytometry, molecular biology techniques, optical methods and instrumentation including absorbance and fluorescence, chromatography methods.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions with a high level of accuracy.
- Must work well in a team environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform data analysis and to summarize results.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 – $27.00 per hour