Join our family today and start making a difference!Upon completion of a successful interview and background check, you may have the opportunity to help make someone’s life easier.
We take our commitment to families seriously, and we’re proud of our talented team and the work we do. Serving families in their homes is a special calling – and at HIA Home Care, we continually attract talented, committed people to our senior care employment opportunities.
We only offer home care jobs and other employment opportunities to those who share our commitment and uphold our standards. Once you’ve completed a successful interview and background check, you’ll join our elite team and start making lives easier for our clients and their families.
*JOIN US TODAY*
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training and educational development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible schedules
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication reminders
- Personal care
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Encouraging exercise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must pass a criminal and Department of Motor Vehicles background check.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Professional references
- A desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs), personal care workers (PCWs), or those with previous caregiving experience preferred, but not required.
Best Home Care in Minnesota – A Great Place to Work!
“The Best Place To Be Your Best”That’s our challenge to people who take pride in making a difference and want ongoing opportunities to do it better.
Go to hiahomecare.com to learn more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
HIA Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Overtime often available: