Work as part of our team to provide public safety and emergency communications systems technical analysis, policy analysis, and strategy implementation to support the client's federal, state, local, and tribal public safety emergency communications stakeholder coordination mission. Apply consulting expertise, including data collection, analysis, basic writing, listening, note-taking, and knowledge of public safety and emergency communications systems to help define project requirements. Conduct analyses, help develop client solutions, support studies and meetings, provide technical support to pilot projects as needed, document and compile notes, analyze data, and apply oral and written communications expertise to develop project deliverables, including written reports and briefing slides, and leading discussions with clients and stakeholders.
Empower change with us.
- 1+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience in working with public safety, law enforcement, emergency communications, or emergency management
- Experience with stakeholder or client engagement or outreach
- Experience in working with federal, state, or local government clients
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight and direction
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in working with emergency communications systems, including land mobile radio, 911, and broadband
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.