Embedded Systems & Software – HIL Simulation
L&T Technology Services is a global leader in providing World Class engineering and technology solutions to our clients across multiple industries throughout North America and around the world. We are looking at unprecedented growth as we delight our portfolio of 200+ clients around the globe. We have a proud heritage of providing our services with the highest levels of quality, effectiveness, efficiency, and velocity – all at a value that provides one of the industry’s best return-on-investment. We are seeking to add to our capabilities in the domain of Embedded Systems & Software. A qualified candidate does not have to meet all of the experiences listed here, an aptitude to learn is the number one qualification.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Embedded Test Engineer will work in a high velocity and dynamic environment with a focus on quality, efficiency, and innovation. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and will collaborate well with the team. You will contribute through your work products, support other team members, and accept support as one agile team. Our cultural expectations consist of integrity, honesty, consistency, and a passion for learning and continuous improvement.
- Setup of applications on the HIL bench including modeling I/O which represents application mapping on the HIL
- Execute open loop test cases to validate the model
- Collaborate with Real-Time Model (RTM) team to define the plant model requirements
- Integrate the plant model to execute closed loop simulations
- Design, execute, and automate test cases for regression testing
- Set up applications on the HIL bench including designing harnesses and modeling I/O
Tools & Technologies Utilized
- Automation Desk
- Embedded C
- Embedded C++
- Python Scripting
- CAN, LIN, FlexRay, J1939
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant field of study
- Experience in development, testing, or familiarity of embedded control systems
- Experience in HIL Simulation Systems
- Proficient with in-vehicle communication networks such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay, and/or J1939
- Proficient programming skills with embedded C/C++ and Python
- Proficient model-based development with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in Automotive, Truck & Off-Highway, Agricultural Equipment, Heavy Equipment, or Aerospace industries
- Experience with control electronics, sensors, and/or actuators
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Systematic approach, attention to detail, and good problem solving skills
- A willingness to learn and desire to be challenged
When you join L&T Technology Services, you will discover true freedom. You will enjoy the power to create, feel the passion to deliver, and demonstrate the panache of a great leader. We believe that one of the key and critical components to personal, professional, and organizational growth is being allowed to fail and learn from those failures. We foster an environment where you can fail so that you can continue to experiment, to push the bar, to discover what has been overlooked all along. Here, you will join a culture that thrives on open collaboration and creativity. You will appreciate our foundation built on the tradition of hard work, integrity, empathy, and accountability.
As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive insurance package which includes phenomenal medical, dental, and vision coverage, supplementary life insurance, and the ability to start planning for retirement through our 401k program with company match. In addition, we offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your strengths through top-tier training programs, career planning, certification sponsorship, and tuition assistance. We offer relocation assistance, as well as travel expense reimbursement when you travel to help our business succeed and grow. Most importantly, we offer a fun, energetic environment where you will truly feel at home and with family – while reinforcing a strong commitment to maintaining a work-life balance through paid time off, paid holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, and family leave.
Whether you are just starting your career or looking for that opportunity to utilize all the skills you have learned over the years, your journey begins with your first step. Embrace your curiosity. Curiosity discovered gravity. Curiosity defied gravity through flight. Curiosity brought mankind to the moon. Every day, we become a more connected and virtual world. Where will curiosity take us next? How will you build a better tomorrow? Find out today – join L&T Technology Services, and together we can #EngineerTheChange.
Job Type: Full-time