Role: ELK Stack Sr. Developer
Location: Hoboken, NJ (Local / Nearby location candidates preferred)
Duration: 6+ months
- Design and implement highly scalable ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana) stack solutions
- Manage Elastic Stack as a shared service across on-prem and cloud
- Build java based applications (APIs) and web apps that leverage Elasticsearch.
- Strong experience in query languages and writing complex queries with joins and aggregate that deals with a large amount of data.
- Create smart dashboards using Kibana, Vega, JChart, etc.,
- Ability to perform data-related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Build and manage DevOps automation using Ansible, Python scripts for ELK and Java services product stack.
- Responsible for end to end Low-level design, development, administration, and delivery of ELK/Java solutions across the organization; closely work with Systems Integrator (SI) in an offshore/onsite model
- Responsible for leading ELK center of excellence – Building common shared services, maintain common infrastructure and conduct ELK integration governance reviews including Java APIs/services and provide feedback to the application teams
- Work closely with Systems Integrator to manage a shared technology environment (ELK Infrastructure) and provide ELK
# ElasticSearch #Logstash #Kibana #Developer #NJ #NewJersey #Contract #Fulltime
Job Types: Full-time, Contract