$14 – $26 an hour
Looking for dependable and experienced Electricians in and around the Washington, DC Area.
JOURNEYMAN AND APPRENTICES PLEASE APPLY!! (Licensed and Unlicensed)
Pay negotiable depending on level of experience.
- Tracing faulty wiring
- BENDING PIPE
- Troubleshooting electrical issues
- Experience with tenant fit-outs
- Mounting panel board
- Switch gears
- Transfer switches
- Tying in panel boxes
- Ability to read blueprints
- Supply own tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid drivers license and your own vehicle!!
- Authorization to work in the US with 2 forms of ID
- DRUG FREE!!!
- Must have knowledge, tools and experience
- Vacation Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive Programs
- Educational reimbursement
- PTO (Paid time off)
If you have the skills and the desire to be a part of this company with 20 plus years of experience, please send your resume. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to advance your career and the opportunity to showcase yourself in our career profile!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 to $26.00 /hour