CTDI is looking for an Electrical/Computer Engineer to join our corporate Engineering team out of our West Chester, PA headquarters. This position will be responsible for the designing of testing for back-haul data equipment (Cisco, Dell, Juniper) as well as Server Test Development. The selected candidate will develop industry leading automated test systems for Motherboards, Servers, and Backhaul Switches (100G).
The candidate will work as part of a dynamic team of Mechanical, Software, and Robotics Engineers, in a fast paced environment with an ever changing set of businesses and facilities to support. This individual will have proven experience with Dell/Cisco/Ciena equipment. The candidate will be proficient in C#, JTAG, CLI and Unix/Linux programming, and will take ownership of the full development life cycle.
- Develop automated test and repair capabilities
- Analyze technical requirements and effort associated with test systems and products.
- Generate engineering documents, including schematics, diagnostics, flowcharts, and project status reports.
- Build, test, debug and develop C#, JTAG, CLI or LINUX applications.
- Clear, discriminatory approach to solving engineering problems.
- Understanding of motherboard architecture
- Understanding of analog, digital, and microprocessor circuits.
- Understanding of audio, video, and RF circuits is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level.
- Ability to create/analyze detailed technical documentation.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications
- B.S. Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years’ recent experience in Test Engineering & Test Development
- 3 – 5 years of experience with a Cisco/Dell/Ciena based network
- Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electrical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative