KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Successful completion of a one or two year college training program for EEG technologists or equivalent training.
2. Registration strongly preferred.
3. Minimum of one year experience in EEG testing. Experience with cEEG highly desirable.
4. Verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with members of the allied health disciplines, patients and patients families.
5. Works accurately under stress.
6. Ability to move and position patients; ability to transport recording equipment to different locations in the hospital.
1. Patient care environment with possible exposure to airborne pathogens, blood/body fluids.
2. Walking, standing (80%).
4. All forms of protective equipment required; including, masks with some resistance to air flow.