Job Title: eCommerce Merchandising Manager
Reports to: Vice President, Digital & CRM
The eCommerce Merchandising Manager role will be responsible for both supporting the strategy and owning the execution of taking Tourneau’s eCommerce engine to the next level. The incumbent in this role will report directly to the Vice President of Digital & CRM and will work closely with ecommerce, merchandising, marketing, retail and CRM & analytics teams. This individual is the custodian of the overall online product/shopping experience and is accountable for maximizing revenue and conversion. Leveraging merchant reports, web based metrics, marketing data and partnering cross functionally is essential to this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage all aspects of product merchandising, product attribute & image uploads and content in the ecommerce content management system.
· Optimize site search, online navigation, search filters, product sorting rules and overall site presentation based on analytics (click-path, traffic, conversion, etc.).
· Build and manage optimal category structures and respective product assignments.
· Optimize product sell-through using best-in-class site merchandising tactics to drive revenue and conversion growth.
· Collaborate with marketers and merchants to build promotional calendar and merchandising ideas that drive sales.
· Prepare and present weekly reports on key KPIs; including analysis and proposing recommendations.
· Maintain SEO data for the products in the CMS including product page titles, meta-descriptions, and alt-image texts.
· Manage continual A/B testing and execution.
· Ensure that all site product content is current, relevant, accurate, engaging and optimized for organic search.
· Stay up-to-date with current and developing eCommerce merchandising trends, research and analyze competitive landscape.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least 3-5 years of strong and relevant prior eCommerce experience; merchandising or category planning experience a strong plus
· Strategic thought leader balanced with sharp analytical and problem solving skills.
· Self-motivated, performance and results driven.
· Prior content management system (CMS) experience is required, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) experience is a plus.
· Experience using digital analytics and KPIs to drive the business, Google Analytics preferred.
· An expert in using Excel and knowledge of various web technologies; experience using database applications like MS Access or SQL Server is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills – both with internal and external teams
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- E-Commerce: 3 years (Preferred)