If you’re part of our team, you’ve got a passion for marketing fun products online. At FFLV, we’re building the household brands of the future by bringing fun, scalable products directly to consumers. Everyone at FFLV is given the freedom, support, and resources they need to do their best work, surpass their goals, make a positive impact, and have fun along the way.
We have offices in Clearwater FL, Austin TX and Carlsbad CA.
Title: Brand Marketing Project Manager
FFLV is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Marketing Project Manager with a proven track record of managing product launches, organizing team members and flawlessly executing to build bulletproof systems for promotions, campaigns, and marketing projects.
You can coordinate and manage a process including multiple players and moving pieces from start to finish flawlessly. You know what types of questions to ask and tests to perform to find holes and potential errors in a process to catch them before they turn into costly mistakes.
- Develop rock-solid systems for successful product launches. You will own the entire product launch project process, including coordinating deliverables through a project management system, executing on pieces of the launch, coordinating due dates and deliverables, and hitting aggressive launch goals.
- Collaborate with and coordinate team members, agencies, consultants and freelancers. You’re an expert at getting the best out of people, on time. That means you will collaborate and follow up with copywriters, operations, marketing, and other key team members for assignments, timelines, and project and product needs.
- Coordinate the marketing promotion and campaign process. There are many moving pieces to any given campaign or promotion, from affiliate involvement to social posts and content marketing. This role will ensure that nothing falls between the cracks.
- Debrief and perform analysis on completed product launches, promotions, and campaigns. There’s always room for improvement. Debriefs allow us to identify weaknesses, areas for improvement, efficiencies and bake excellence into our systems.
- Ideate and execute promotions, campaigns, and launch experiments. We’re relentlessly curious and committed to trying new marketing channels and running growth experiments. This role will pull the growth experiment process into product launches, promotions, and campaigns. Always be testing.
- Communicate status updates on key deliverables to stakeholders, ensuring that each milestone is met throughout each project. Our team is small but mighty, and we’re adding to it constantly. This position will be the point person between every stakeholder in a product launch, promotion or campaign. They’ll know the status of deliverables at all times.
- Ensure consistency in branding across all launch materials, and as applicable with different audiences, proofing all project collateral for accuracy, quality, and consistency.
- Report on and analyze the outcomes of campaigns. We’re a data-oriented, metrics-driven team. Metrics reporting throughout the campaign or launch as well as after the completion of the launch is crucial to our “excellence” ethos.
- Support ad-hoc marketing projects as required. There are dozens of marketing projects and experiments in our backlog at any given time, just waiting for execution. This role will help us organize these projects and ensure they’re executed on with speed, allowing us to maintain our fast-moving, agile culture.
- 2+ years of experience in a project management, launch coordinator or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in a growth or marketing role
- Experience working in a high-growth eCommerce startup environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing channels such as content, partnerships, social media etc.
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets, Google Analytics, and other analytics tools
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
An excellent communicator. You intuitively know who needs to know what information, and when they need to know it.
Organized to a fault. You can’t stand it if your desk is messy. You insist on documenting everything, and you have an aptitude for systemizing every repeatable process in your life.
Insanely detail oriented. You never let anything slip through the cracks. Your friends call you “Type A” and you wear that badge proudly.
Self-starter. You never miss a deadline you’re given, but more importantly, you thrive on deadlines. Nothing’s more exciting to you than making a plan and following it through to execution.
Project managers and coordinators have to work with an entire team of sometimes conflicting personalities. You know how to get the best out of people, and you know how to do so while still meeting timelines.
Results-driven. You know what you’re going after, and you’re driven to achieve it.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- e-commerce marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)