Salary Expectations – Starting between $15 – $17 per hour based on experience and interview.
- Reviews detailed drawing to determine cut list before fabricating duct.
- Performs layout and makes fittings for add-on-replacement according to specifications.
- Cuts and builds ductwork according to order by using metal layout and fabrication equipment.
- Cuts insulation to fit metal, as needed for insulation jobs.
- Cuts drive connectors and mixing boxes for each job.
- Checks to ensure that each job order is accurate and complete.
- Loads fabrication jobs on trucks and coordinates any shipping.
- Uses excess scrap materials for forming s-locks, drives and hanging straps.
- Operates a computer by entering data into the system to burn jobs on the cutting machine.
- Operates a forklift to move materials and unload trucks.
- May order materials for the department and take receipt of stock. Maintains appropriate inventory control documentation.
- Takes incoming telephone orders from the installation crews and builds according to order.
- Completes all required documentation on jobs and services to include time and materials.
- Provides on-the-job training and support to new employees to include proper machine procedures and simple repairs. May assist in scheduling.
- May perform some installation and/or delivery of parts and materials to the job site.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.