We are looking for safe, and reliable Class A CDL Company Drivers to serve our customer base in the Midwest area. We count with a wide variety of customers that offer different commodities and consistent work to keep our drivers busy at all times!
Dry Bulk– We use pneumatic trailers for hauling bulk and aggregate materials, such as building products, food products, and Non-hazardous material. These trailers are vacuum sealed and use forced air for unloading.
- We cover routes in Milwaukee, WI, South Illinois, and Northern, Indiana, and we deliver to construction sites, Industrial and power plant locations.
- Local position is located in Caledonia, WI.
- Schedule during daytime hours, and Monday-Friday
- NO Pneumatic tank experience, No problem! We provide paid training and orientation
- NO Tanker endorsement necessary
COMPANY DRIVERS COMPENSATION:
- Receive an excellent pay per mile- up to .56 cents per mile (D.O.E)
- Additional Load, and unload pay
- Flat pay for short miles
- Detention pay after 1 hour
- Average 2,000 miles per week
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered at EOD
- Drive and operate the tractor and Pneumatic tanker
- Pull hoses, pump product with pneumatic (air) pump
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
Company Driver Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package- Medical, vision, dental, short term disability and paid life insurance
- Company 401K matching contributions
- Safety, performance and retention bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Newer Fleet (2015 and newer)
- E logs
- Mostly automatic transmission
- Class A CDL (Required)
- At least 18 months of Class A CDL driving experience (must be recent experience)
- Pneumatic tank experience preferred, but not required
- Must be safety-oriented (driving and DOT compliance)
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Hribar Logisticsis a family owned company, in business since 1949, we offer long term security, more home time and consistent work all year round for our drivers, we understand the meaning of the work and life balance, and work very hard to make sure this happens.
Be a part of a company with strong family roots, backed by over half a century of performance and service. If you’re looking for more than just a job — but a place to call home — then we strongly encourage you to apply.
You can contact Adriana Godinez @ 630-809-0970 or apply online at https://www.mycdlapp.com/hribar
We are an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,300.00 /week
- Tractor/Trailer: 2 years (Required)
Trucking freight handling:
- Per mile (practical miles)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
Type of Freight: