CSP’s drive and operate our mobile shredding trucks in the Milwaukee metro area. CSP’s will visit client offices to collect sensitive documents and electronic media for destruction. As the face of Strongbox to our growing list of clients, excellent customer service skills as well as a superior driving record, a strong back and clean drug-free background are required. US citizenship is also required.
- Must have good communication skills including speaking and listening in order to talk with clients, & prospective clients.
- Must be able to work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins (or shred bags weighing up to 70 pounds) including up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations.
- Must be ambulatory including the ability to walk, stand, sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb / step-up into cab of truck.
- Must be able to operate automatic transmission vehicles.
Job Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be at least 21 years of age, in accordance with CDL requirements.
- Excellent physical ability; must be able to lift material between 80 – 100 pounds.
- Ability to withstand the physically strenuous demands of lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects.
Good driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical.
The ideal applicant will have strong customer service and communication skills, the ability to work without direct supervision. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Interested applicants can submit their resumes to;