Holman Enterprises, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is an international automotive services company. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market:
- Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest;
- Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance company;
- Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company
- Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor;
- Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and
- ARI, the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the world
Driver Services Specialist- Driver Services
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Driver Services Specialist in our Mount Laurel, NJ office responsible for the coordination of the Fringe and Safety program requirements to best serve the needs of our clients.
What will you do?
- Conduct Safety/Fringe program implementations with clients ensuring best practice strategic recommendations.
- Create Safety/Fringe client profiles and adhere to policy parameters by meeting Service Level Agreements and communicating effectively with internal and external customers.
- Reconcile and maintain driver databases for each program.
- Develop program timelines and implement strategic recommendations for assigned client.
- Create mass driver communications introducing and maintaining Safety/Fringe programs.
- Understand IRS 15b regulations for personal use program and FCRA (Federal Credit Reporting Act) for Safety programs.
- Work directly with client contacts across multiple departments including Human Resources, Fleet, Tax, Accounting, Payroll, Risk and/or Safety.
- Collaborate with IT to identify system enhancements, document project requirements, and test new and existing products.
- Manage all programs through internal and external systems including Driver Insights and Mobile App.
- Provide Fringe/Safety reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information for clients and internal management.
- Evaluate client’s usage of Fringe/Safety programs and recommend enhancements to improve overall account performance.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude toward embracing innovation and implementing timesaving efficiencies.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to manage competing priorities.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with all levels of management, clients and vendors.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, especially MS Office Excel and Outlook.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off