Document Control Specialist:
Document Control Specialist is an integrated member of the Operations team. They are responsible for working with operators, mechanics, contractors, and engineers to edit, route, and store/control the critical documentation for the manufacturing unit. They are expected to leverage and share knowledge across other EPIC assets to promote consistency (where appropriate) and reduce risk to meet EPIC objectives The successful candidate is driven to constantly improve their knowledge and the product they deliver.
Responsibilities may include:
- Act as a subject matter expert in document routing and control.
- Manage site corrective action tracking database.
- Maintain operating, maintenance, project and other site specific documents in electronic and paper formats.
- Maintaining outstanding records and secure backup programs.
- Provide occasional after hours and weekend support.
- Assist in training site personnel in document routing/handling protocols.
- Actively participate in site safety programs.
- Additional duties at the direction of the Plant Manager such as organizing off-site meetings, ordering office supplies, planning site meetings or lunches, participating in audits, etc..
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft office programs including Share Point.
- 5+ years experience in document routing and control.
- 2+ years experience with Adobe Writer.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and high quality work.
- Willing and able to travel up to 5% of the time
- 5+ years of related experience in oil and gas, engineering, or construction industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to network and gain cooperation from others.
- Well organized with keen attention to detail.
- Listens actively and invites dialogue for shared understanding, then influences and acts to drive performance and achieve results.
- Experience with PSM process documentation.
Job Type: Full-time