PRB Management, LLC dba Taco Bell and KFC Sacramento, Stockton, Vallejo and East BayWe are seeking an energetic and hard-working individual with restaurant experience for a District Manager position.
The District Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of multiple restaurants in Northern CA. Additionally, the District Manager ensures each Restaurant General Manager meets or exceeds company expectations.
Primary accountabilities include Customer Satisfaction, Product Quality, Financial Operations and Human Resources.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits upon eligibility, including medical, dental, and vision; vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Associates or Undergraduate degree or equivalent Taco Bell/industry experience.
- 6-8 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Must deliver excellence and excel in team leadership.
- Must be business savvy, with a high drive for results with integrity.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license, automobile insurance, reliable transportation, and a clean DMV record.
- Must travel to designated stores and work with management team on a regular basis.
If interested, please respond with your cover letter and resume to [email protected] Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Brand: Taco Bell
Address: 19025 Sonoma Highway Sonoma, CA – 95476
Property Description: 15724 – Taco Bell
Property Number: 015724