We are looking for a District Manager for our Chattanooga, TN office!
Established in 1891, The L.E. Myers Co. is recognized as a premier electrical contractor of large utility construction projects across the nation. Why should you apply to be a District Manager for The L.E. Myers Co.?
Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our District Managers have excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance, a 401K and more! Salary is commensurate upon experience.
If you were to ask our employees across the country why they like working for The L.E. Myers Co, chances are they would say, “whether you are a seasoned industry veteran or just starting out in your career, there’s a place for you at The L.E. Myers Co.” This diversity at all levels of our organization is the formula that builds stronger teams.
L.E. Myers has completed hundreds of transmission and substation projects throughout the Midwest, East and Southeast ranging from 34.5kV through 765kV; and has experience installing a variety of structures ranging from 60’ wood poles up to 400’ steel lattice towers. L.E. Myers has performed all types of overhead and underground distribution, ranging from new developments to urban repair and rebuild projects; and possesses resources to perform storm and emergency restoration work throughout the nation.
What are you waiting for? Come build yourself with us!
District Manager Duties:
The position of the District Manager includes overseeing all district activities and personnel associated with the successful development, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and close out of projects. This position will supervise an office/administrative staff, operations managers, estimators, construction managers, and safety personnel.
- Accountable for District P/L, budgeting, business development, financial reporting, and project forecasts
- Accountable for organizational health and safety expectations and ensuring the District maintains a zero accident safety culture
- Oversee the successful development, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and close out of projects per Company Project Management Program guidelines
- Manage customer relationship
- Provide management oversight and development to a variety level of employees to include office/administrative staff, operations managers, estimators, construction managers, craft field supervision and safety personnel
- Provide estimate and proposal development oversight and input
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable