The role of the District Manager is to service our accounts and sell new business.
Travel is required.
We offer an attractive base salary and commission.
All expenses paid.
The District Manager will be responsible for developing his/her current business, which includes:
- Train, educate, and motivate all Finance Managers within assigned territory
- Drive growth within your territory by obtaining new account
- Minimum 2 years of retail automotive experience required
- Travel Required
- Sales Management, GSM or GM experience, a plus
As an employee with North American Automotive Group, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization. We have a strong commitment to the professional development of our employees and will provide you with extensive training and mentoring to ensure your success with us and to prepare you for advancement to positions of greater responsibility and increased earning potential. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Program with matching Employer contributions
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term disability
- Life Insurance
Contact us at [email protected]