Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
1. Shipping Coordination§ Responsible to maintain loading schedules; check drivers in and out noting late arrivals.§ Verify product availability. Functionally directs the loading of trucks and product staging with on-shift employees.§ Authorize additions and shortages of products on warehouse transfer shipments.§ Generate shipping reports detailing customer shipments, warehouse transfers and parent roll shipments.§ Handle all incoming calls regarding load availability and carrier appointment times.§ Coordinate all supply loads, warehouse roll load transfers and incoming pulp loads.§ Coordinate communication with carriers and plant personnel to facilitate efficient shipping operations.§ Responsible for completion of all freight bills.§ Responsible to check loading tallies on customer orders, parent roll shipments, supplies and totes completed by employees.§ Responsible for proper distribution of all freight bills.§ Work with the Transportation Coordinators and Customer Service to resolve issues, returns etc.§ Responsible for ensuring efficient use of dock door staging lanes§ Responsible for outgoing and incoming oversized deliveries for storeroom.§ Works with Contract Yard Management to maintain inbound loads and efficient and timely unloading.§ Controls outgoing and incoming inventory through timely JDE transactions.§ Works cooperatively with Transportation Coordinator to coordinate orders and carriers.§ Scan and file customer orders and inbounds.§ Perform special or occasional duties as required.2. Warehouse Automation§ Provide data entry into the automation system to stage loads and organize the warehouse.§ Monitor the automation system and coordinate and communicate the troubleshooting efforts.§ Functionally directs automation system in the handling of rejects cases and sample cases.§ Responsible for processing orders and all necessary paperwork, enabling warehouse drivers and LGVs to complete loads.3. Administrative Support§ Assist Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager with office support duties including data entry.§ Assist with inventory cycle counts.
- Preference given to current, Las Vegas Mill employees, in good standing
- High School Diploma or GED required.
A minimum of three (3) years of operational or transportation experience preferred.
Understanding of transportation functions, geography, rules and regulations desirable.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter.
Must have strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word at an intermediate level is required.
Experience with ERP system preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to work with a diverse group of people in a professional manner and be able to handle several work tasks concurrently
Illustrative Essential Functions:
- Some mental, visual, physical fatigue from computer terminal usage.
- Occasional use of personal protective equipment in the mill.
- Extended periods of sitting