The Dishwasher has an important role of protecting, maintaining and evolving the restaurants culture through adhering, teaching and preserving the integrity of our customer standards within their restaurant. Cleanliness is at the heart of the definition of our business as it relates to the dish area. The Dishwasher works closely with their Manager on Duty to insure that the following key results areas will be successfully achieved:
- Customer Service
- Operational Support
- Sanitation & Cleanliness
The Dishwasher would have the following skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine to standard.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster.
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
- Other duties as directed.
A successful Dishwasher from outside the organization will have the following experience levels:
- No restaurant experience is required, but bussing or similar experience is preferred.
A successful Dishwasher from outside the organization must have the following physical requirements:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high energy, and physically demanding environment.
- Will spend 100% of the time standing, walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Will be required to use physical capabilities such as: walking, bending, kneeling, handling, fingering, reaching, squatting, lifting, climbing, and stooping.
- Will transport and carry objects, such as bus tubs, racks, boxes, and trays, up to 60 pounds, for 80% of the shift.
- Must be able to speak the primary language of the restaurant, appropriate to its location.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to Guests and other Team Member s.
- Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
- Must be able to see to 20/20 vision with correction.
A successful Dishwasher will work in an active kitchen environment. This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
- Clean Jeans or Black Kitchen Pants
- Clean Company Issued BOH T-Shirt
- Closed Toe non Slip Shoes
- You may wear your team’s Jersey on Sundays
- Baseball Cap
Brand: Rib & Chop House
Address: 847 North Main Sheridan, WY – 82801
Property Description: WY 4 – Sheridan Rib & Chop House
Property Number: 4