Air Ventures is a well-established, growth-oriented owner and operator of full service and quick service restaurants in airports across the United States. Our employees enjoy providing superior service to our guests from around the world.
Air Ventures is a well-established, growth-oriented owner and operator of full service and quick service restaurants in airports across the United States. Our employees enjoy providing superior service to our guests from around the world. We are currently hiring Dishwashers/General Utility Workers for our concept in the Dulles Internation Airport, Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck.
Be a part of something great! We offer medical insurance, meal discounts, opportunity for advancement and more!
The dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
Air Ventures LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Air Ventures LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Air Ventures LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Air Ventures LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Required Education and Experience
- Restaurant experience or more education is generally preferred.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be eligible for and maintain SIDA badge required to work in airport.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
1. Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
2. Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
3. Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
4. Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
5. Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
6. Set up or break down dishwashing area.
7. Clean and roll/unroll mats.
8. Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
9. Sweep/mop floors.
10. Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
11. Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster.
12. Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
13. Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
14. Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
15. Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
16. Other duties as directed.