The Director of Surgical Services:
Provides expertise, leadership and direction to Clinical Operations/Clinical Nursing Practice programs to include quality and patient safety, clinical systems, nursing education and nursing research programs provided by Regional Patient Care Services. Partners with Medical Center and Regional leadership in setting overall agenda for Nursing Clinical Practice across the Southern CA region and serves as the nursing Clinical Operations/ Practice expert to management and employees.
- Minimum five (5) years of nursing leadership experience in acute care setting.
- Minimum seven (7) years of nursing experience in area of specialty.
- Master’s degree required in nursing, business administration, public health administration, or other related field.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current RN license required; California RN license required by date of hire.
- Certification in Nursing Administration required (or within first year on the job).
If you are interested, please contact:
Brent Hernandez Executive Recruiter – Surgical Services