Description and Requirements
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the life sciences industry with progressive experience working in a leadership role at a CRO, clinical research site, or pharmaceutical company.
- Minimum of 8 years direct and indirect line management experience including performance management, talent and succession planning.
- Experience with content management in a regulated environment and knowledge of clinical research (GCP, CFR Part 11, basic regulatory requirements) required.
- Strong understanding of the clinical trial process.
- Experience working with technical solutions for Clinical Trials preferred.
- Experience working with psychiatric (e.g. depressions, anxiety) and/or neurocognition (e.g. Alzheimer’s disease) indications preferred.
- Experience writing and managing SOPs and the ability and desire to set up structures and processes when needed.
- Must have patience to work with other systems (e.g., financial) that are being developed and a willingness to get involved in operational details.
- Must have flexibility to assume a general leadership position and be team orientated versus individual glory.
- Experience in managing a team or department and leading effectively within a matrix environment needed.
- Must have strong experience managing projects for external clients.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and innovative solutions needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
MedAvante-ProPhase, a member of the WIRB-Copernicus Group (WCG,) is a global provider of specialty solutions in clinical trials. Our goal is to optimize the selection, use, and analysis of behavioral endpoints to mitigate trial risk and maximize the likelihood of study success. Through collaboration and evidence-based innovation, we work to transform measurement science in clinical trials and improve outcomes for all stakeholders. Our services support all measurement-related activities in clinical trials and include eCOA and Endpoint Surveillance, Rater Qualification and Training, and Study Start-Up Support. By partnering with Sponsors, CROs and sites, and using a risk-based approach, we deliver services that are highly customized to study needs and adapted regionally for global trials.
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran status, reprisal or any other legally recognized basis or status protected by federal, state or local law.