NVIDIA is searching for an outstanding Product Marketing leader to drive the messaging, positioning, pricing, sales enablement and all aspects of outbound product marketing for the NVIDIA Retail AI Platform!
The team has global responsibility for building NVIDIA’s solution stack and go-to-market strategy with the objective of building a billion-dollar vertical business unit. The Product Marketing role is instrumental in positioning the Retail Platform as a differentiated technology to customers and developers.
In collaboration with the GM of Retail Industry define and execute the go-to-market strategy. Develop the value proposition and messaging for the joint Retail solution offering with software partners. Collaborate with product management, developer relations and marketing teams to build the appropriate sales enablement, content and collateral needed for partner enablement and execution of marketing campaigns that will generate pipeline and brand awareness.
Strong knowledge of the Retail industry and experience marketing software solutions to retailers is a required. Experience with both online and in-store Retail challenges is essential for the success of this role.
In our team, we work collaboratively with sales and the product business units to solve the toughest business problems of our customers and ensure a positive experience for external customers and partners. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment. You will use your leadership skills and clearly articulate the vision of our retail solution offering to motivate other organizations within NVIDIA to support our Retail product development and mission.
Your ability to work independently is meaningful, and we will rely on your in-depth to communicate opportunities, competitive threats and a deeper understanding of trends and key AI disruptions impacting the industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the messaging, value proposition and differentiation of the NVIDIA Retail Solution stack.
- Develop software-as-a-service pricing for the Retail platform and work with sales operations to operationalize sales and fulfillment.
- Develop and communicate competitive analysis and partner with analyst relations to articulate NVIDIA’s differentiation in Retail to the analyst community.
- Collaborate with product management and developer relations to package the joint solution stack of NVIDIA Retail Platform, plus the AI applications provided by eco-system of disruptive startups through sales enablement, partner training and supporting collateral.
- Generate pipeline and brand awareness, by developing the appropriate messaging, content and collateral to execute marketing campaigns and for NVIDIA’s website.
What we need to see:
- 15+ years of executive marketing experience in software industry.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience marketing directly to the retail industry.
- BS in computer science or engineering discipline is highly desirable
- Understanding of data analytics, machine Learning and deep learning algorithms
- Proven success in developing differentiated messaging and value proposition, collateral and sales enablement tools for software.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information to senior executives
NVIDIA is ranked 34 by Fortune as one of the best companies to work for and is widely recognized to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We are the trailblazers of artificial intelligence across every major industry. Some of the most forward-thinking and smartest people in the world work for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, and ready for a challenge we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.