$100,000 – $120,000 a year
Optima is a fast growing I.T. software and services firm based in New Jersey which specializes in providing Automation, Innovation and Consulting Services to enterprise customers across North America. Currently, one of our premier client’s is seeking a Director of Sales; this position is a direct client full-time employee hire role.
NOTE: Salary range for this position is 100K to 120K plus commission.
- Lead and manage the sales organization facilitating the expansion and delivery of a healthcare information SaaS solution (nationally); and responsible for developing a consistent long-term partnership with new and existing clients.
- Working with the CEO, establish budget that includes targets for all platforms and specific sales goals for each sales associate.
- Maintain and report sales metrics on regular established basis with CEO and Operations lead.
- Work with the CEO and marketing team to ensure appropriate development of marketing/sales tools and ensuring their effective use through oversight and sales management.
- Oversee lead generation, approving marketing messaging, customer presentations and meetings, and closing new sales.
- Provide guidance to project management and engineering teams to ensure proper execution of all programs.
- Develop and maintain a customer-focused relationship with business stakeholders across all client departments, by exhibiting a high level of collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness.
- 10 or more years of business development / sales experience; including at least 3 years of experience as a Director or VP of sales leading a small team of sales executives.
- Some Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry experience is required.
- Successful track record selling software and/or SaaS solutions to clients.
- Executive presence with strong leadership skills – ability to hold a sales team accountable in order to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- “Hunter” oriented sales professional with proven track record of building long standing, valuable client relationships; ability to develop relationships that translate into new business.
- Effectively create and execute account planning and development strategies; ability to build and sustaining a robust sales pipeline.
- Highly effective at navigating client environments and leveraging team members to identify opportunities and provide optimal client solutions.
- Highly driven, results oriented, competitive, positive person who thrives in a small, team oriented, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead and/or participate in the creation and delivery of sales presentations, industry events, proposals and SOWs as necessary.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; is confident engaging with all levels of personnel including executive level management, and ability to gain consensus with key stakeholders.
- Must be customer focused and able to understand the importance of stakeholders’ business objectives and drive the process towards achieving those objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Sales Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 10 years (Required)