Nurse Testing Director
This is a supervisory position that will oversee our start-up drive-up COVID testing facility in the parking lot of Northbrook Ct. Shopping Mall. At the COVID testing site, we will be based in a large restaurant located right at the parking lot and we will also operate with 25 parking spaces two aisles down.
Candidate will work with CNAs and other medical techs to assist with training patients to self- administer the Saliva PCR and Rapid Covid tests we will be offering at the curbside COVID testing site.
-Performs basic clerical and office duties, including:
· Assembles necessary documents and supplies.
· Performs Covid Collection Techniques with proper Personal Protective Equipment and will instruct patients how to provide specimens.
– Oversee processing “rapid” testing of specimens onsite
· Standing much of the day (with some sitting)
· Effectively uses computer applications as needed in the office setting.
· Maintains inventory of supplies, ordering and restocking as needed to ensure availability for patient care.
Performs business and financial duties including: .
· Facilitates timely billing by completing the necessary documentation
-Performs clinical functions within acceptable standards of care including:
· Recognizes and appropriately responds to emergency situations.
· Provides patient education as directed.
-Actively participates in quality improvement initiatives
· Range: $29- $35 per hour
· Benefits Eligible: No
· Shift Details: Full Time (approx. 40 hours )
- 13 hour shifts – Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
Related keywords: director of nursing, rn, registered nurse, nurse, nurse manager
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $29.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Overtime pay
Although we will begin with Zoom interviews, an in-person interview will be required prior to hiring.
- One location
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place