United Alloy, Inc. (UAI) is a custom metal fabrication and powder coating company and ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. We primarily focus on manufacturing diesel fuel tanks for the power generation industry; we are the preferred designer, manufacturer, powder coater of certified metal tanks, skids, frames, trailers, chassis and related products crafted to world-class quality standards in strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 OEM customers.
United Alloy s goal is to continually improve processes, products, and services by investing in technology and key personnel. Our total quality management system emphasizes continuous improvements, defect prevention, use of statistical methods and continuous learning to increase knowledge and skill levels of all employees.
United Alloy encourages their leaders to utilize their talent and creativity within a diverse, inclusive, innovative and empowering environment.
REPORTS TO: CFO/ownership
SALARY: $100,000 – $140,000
SUMMARY: Forward thinking individual who will identify issues and solve them. Autonomous yet detail oriented, able to work with and serve all departments within the company. Confident, independent, self starter with thorough and careful accuracy. Must be flexible enough to deal with issues that are not black and white. Must be able to simplify complex issues and work in an ever changing environment. We are a growth focused company looking for somebody to grow with us. Always improving.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 10 plus years of experience, manufacturing environment preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of manufacturing systems and solid working knowledge of metal fabrication processes and materials
- Well-developed human relations / people management skills; able to delegate authority and provide guidance, direction, goals, feedback and discipline. Easily able to develop positive working relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong overall computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional problem solving/analytical skills with the ability to make quick and appropriate decisions
- Proficient at multitasking and prioritizing
- Ability to take on responsibilities outside of expert knowledge area
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage and develop an accounting team of 5 to ensure all functions are completed in an efficient and timely manner including payroll, AP, AR, fixed assets, and closing of the books for multiple entities including consolidation
- Manage a cost accountant to analyze results and identify opportunities to increase margin as well as provide accurate reporting on results for other departments
- Manage and develop the human resources team to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations as well as meet company goals with regard to workforce development, recruiting, succession planning, and other functions of human resources
- Oversee annual budget creation, tax work, and audits
- Maintain banking relationship
- Some minimal travel could become necessary (approximately 10 days per year, most likely shorter day trips or 2-3 day trips)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD, Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Spa
- Pro-rated bonus