What you’ll be called: Director of Enablement
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
The Director of Enablement is responsible for developing, directing and leading the KW success teams. In this role, one will be required to team up with a variety of KWRI stakeholders to clearly understand how KW tech functions, and teach this functionality to the team so that they can support and train the field at different stages of competency, to support KW tech growth and associate success goals across the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate success team programs and alter/add/change as new functionality and products go to production
- Create and maintain dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of success teams
- Facilitate formal and informal presentations to execute leadership, and other leaders as appropriate
- Collaborate with the Director of Product Operations and other internal stakeholders to clearly understand all KW tech products and how they interact and best practices.
- Design and implement career development paths for team members
- Define the critical metrics to determine team, business and associate health
- 8+ years’ experience leading a team (preferably responsible for customer service, training or technical support)
- Experience in curriculum development, training and delivery
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized
- Self-motivated, require limited definition and supervision while multi-tasking and prioritizing across several projects and initiatives
- Proven ability to recommend and implement alternatives for improving support performance
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative, while also relying on process, facts and data to make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of technology systems, applications and platforms including Zendesk, SalesForce or other CRM systems