SOCi is the leading social media and reputation management platform built to address the complex needs of multi-location enterprise companies. An award-winning leader in the industry, SOCi has pioneered more than a dozen unique marketing tools to help multi-location brands oversee, maintain, and protect their brand at the national level, while simultaneously scaling presence across hundreds, sometimes thousands, of local pages.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 500 honoree two years in a row (2018 and 2019) for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine, Top 10 Marketing Provider for Franchise two years in a row
- Local Visionary Award for “Best Social Media Solution for Multi-Location Retailers”
- Business Review’s Top 10 Start-Up’s to Watch
The SOCi Customer Success team grows long-term profitable customer relationships by making strategic, operational and measurable contributions to customers’ unique business objectives. As the quarterback and driver of account enablement, adoption, expansion, and end-user engagement, the Customer Success Team is directly impacting our rapid growth.
The Director of Customer Success will have responsibility to provide day-to-day strategic, operational and tactical leadership to a team of customer success managers. You will be responsible to ensure the team of CSMs proactively build relationships, identify and mitigate risk and expand product adoption in a one-to-many approach for the entire portfolio of SOCi customers. You will also serve as a first line of escalation for customer issues and help identify and remediate those issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Set and manage your teams priorities to ensure they maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for our most valued customers by employing proven strategies which drive product adoption and upsell
- Provide leadership for both internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with sales, onboarding, support, product management, finance, operations and other teams which directly impact overall customer success and drive customer growth
- Ensure CSMs develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to SOCi customers
- Provide leadership to ensure CSMs properly analyze customer health metrics and provide leadership and/or execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption and retention plays thru both internal and external resources
- Coach and mentor CSMs to effectively employ multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints including video, e-mail, phone, partners and internal & external champions.
- Contribute to lifetime revenue expansion by identifying and addressing renewal risk and upsell opportunity organically via stakeholder consultations.
- Successfully manage day-to-day priorities for CSMs to ensure proper focus and activities align with overall customer success and corporate priorities.
- Participate in the identification, recruitment and retention of world-class customer success talent.
- Achieve all metrics and targets including revenue, upsell, retention and adoption.
- Inspire Customer Success Across SOCi
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product Management around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around upsell and expansion opportunities
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Participate in the creation of company-wide customer feedback loop
Required Skills + Qualifications:
- 8+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of successfully managing a team inside a high-growth company with multiple, competing priorities
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal SOCi resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience in Saas, Social Media and enterprise software
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience – MA/MS/MBA Preferred
What’s SOCi’s culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.