Bianco Properties is looking for a Director of Commercial Leasing.
This person will be responsible for managing, supervising and executing all facets of leasing our company-owned commercial real estate portfolio consisting of retail and industrial properties.
The individual we are seeking will have 7-10 years of Commercial Leasing experience. In this salary- based position the individual will receive a competitive salary, benefits, 401K, and equity over time in our real estate investments.
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit our website at http://www.biancoproperties.com/ and review our company profile found here.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the commercial leasing process, from initial lease negotiations through final approval.
- Excellent planning, organizational, coordination and time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a management team.
- Above average computer skills including computer literacy on spreadsheets and word processing.
- Flexibility to periodically travel to out-of-state properties.
Bianco Properties is a long-term owner of retail, industrial, and multifamily real estate with over 50 years of experience. We are owners of 2,150,000+ square feet of commercial and industrial space including 26 retail properties ranging in size from 6,000 to 141,475 square feet, two industrial campuses and raw land. Our investments are located in the metropolitan areas of Chicago, Dallas,
Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. The portfolio contains over 450 commercial tenants and has a current market value of $ 375,000,000. We have owned the properties in our portfolio from less than one year to over fifty years.
680 Craig Road #240 * Creve Coeur, MO 63141 www.biancoproperties.com 314.872.8500
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place